Tips for the Perfect Thanksgiving Meal
Thanksgiving is the biggest culinary challenge of the year. Several dishes need to be made; most of them requiring multiple steps. Preparation, strategy and the right kitchen gear is important.
Consider the tips below when planning the biggest meal of the year.
- Avoid repeating ingredients in your menu.
- Variety is important particularly if guests may have allergies to specific foods.
- Texture is important – roasted turkey pairs well with creamy or caramelized
- Flavor is crucial. Consider a spicy dish to add diversity and kick.
- Color is significant – food needs to look as good as it tastes! Consider cranberries or sweet potatoes for a dash of color to the table.
Check out Sitram’s Thanksgiving Special. Professional Stainless Steel 10 piece set – a sneak peak for the Black Friday Sales event.